Position # 2014333 Receptionist/Office Clerk
General Description. Receptionist will attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Receptionist will supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
• Answer multiple phone lines professionally
• Meet and greet guests professionally that visit field operation office
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be well organized and detail oriented
• Maintain office supplies, copier, fax, computers
• Organize filing system for project
• Accounting data entry and entry functions into SAP
• Matching up invoices and file
• Proficiency with MS Office to include; Word, Excel; PowerPoint
• Typing of correspondence
• Familiar with on boarding of new employees, conduct orientations
• Business casual and conservative attire
• Other office duties as assigned and requested
• General. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education and Experience. This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Receptionist. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with job site supervisors and fellow employees. One (1) year of office related duties and experience.
• Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Receptionist to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
o Periodic physical effort, including standing, is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. Employee must be able to periodically stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform Key Duties.
o Ability to lift, on a frequent basis as required, at least 25 pounds personally and the ability to carry up to 15 pounds personally as required.
• Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that a Receptionist encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Work is performed predominately indoors.
o Work environment periodically exposes the employees to elevated levels of noise, grease, and dust that is typically associated with a construction project.
o Employee occasionally works near heavy equipment and moving machinery.
o Some exposure to a variety of substances commonly found on construction sites such as form oil, grease, curing compounds, gasoline, diesel fuel and ready mixed concrete.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote a Drug-Free Workplace
M/F/D/V encouraged to apply
Tampa Pavement Constructors